chicken breast, an egg, cornflakes, bread crumbs, pepper, garlic, sweet pepper, olive oil
Sauce: mayonnaise, yoghurt, ketchup, garlic
1. Cut chicken breast into strips.
2. Season with salt, pepper. Add garlic and sweet peppers, pour olive oil. Set aside to the refrigerator.
3. Beat an egg into a bowl and coat the meat.
4. Make a batter with cornflakes with the addition of bread crumbs.
5. Put the meat on a plate lined with baking paper. Put it in the oven. Lightly drizzle with olive oil and bake for 30 minutes in 200 degrees.
6. Serve them with sauce.
by Magdalena Nitkiewicz 3b ZSZ